Thursday, February 7, 2013

E.L.F Matte Finisher Top Coat

They can't all be winners.

E.L.F is one of those brands that products are a hit and a miss. Some products are amazing, while some fall flat. Matte Finisher is one of those.


 I tried this Top Coat over quite a few colors, all of them finished with this result. A chalky, streaky mess. I chose to use glitter for the swatch so that you could see what happens. The glitter is KleanColor Chunky Holo Black, and I didn't apply the Top Coat over the upper left corner.

 I have used other E.L.F polishes and gotten wonderful results, so I am not sure if this is from a bad batch, or just a bad product all the way around. Either way, I will not be purchasing this kind again. I couldn't even use the bottle for a franken, because no matter how much it was cleaned the Matte product was still there.

*The item(s) in this post were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment