Monday, January 14, 2013

New Year, New Experiences

Ahhhh, the obligatory first post... how awkward can you be?

Hard Facts//Hi, my name is...
  • I am another girl with a beauty addiction, heavily focused on manicures.  
  • I will predominately try to only post about nail stuff, but if I get a new product that sweeps me head over feet- I also promise to share what makes it so wonderful. 
  • Same goes for something that is not-so savory.  I don't feel the need for every review to be favorable, and will always be honest and give each product a fair shot before putting my thumbs up or down.
  • I am not too proud to post failicures. I think they are funny, and can't all be winners. =]
  • I don't have perfect grammar, but I'm consistent. Oh, I made that mistake before?
What else needs to go in an intro? What can be saved to put in the "About Me" section? Where do I go from here? /eye twitch

It Began Here//Starting Manicure

I wanted my first nail post to be nakey nails... but I then I thought no, I want it to be what I was wearing when I decided to commit to the blog idea that I had been throwing around.
China Glaze : V [X Collection] & Chocodisiac [Guilty Pleasures Collection]
Konad : White & Chocolate
Plates : Shany SH18 & KD Series KD19
Tools : Sally Hanson Diamond Strength [base]
            Seche Vite
            Random Dotting Tool

I just had to show the bottle wear on the CG bottles, I got them from a blog sale and I can't help but think that it looks beautiful on the already antique-like colors. They both have that standard level of application awesomosity (It is so a word, spell-checker.) that I have come to expect from China Glaze.

The Shany plate was a little tricky to work with, but the Konad polish made light work of it.

*All items in this post were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment