Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Color Club : Cherubic

I can't believe I almost let the current piss poor shape of my nails almost talk me out of sharing this beauty with you! I have spent my entire nailaddict life wanting holos that have this effect. I can truly say that I am in love with it, and have spent well over the normal amount of time staring dumbly at my hand with it on. I picked up 2 from the Halo Hues Collection, and I will be going back for the others as soon as possible.

The formula was a little fussy, it likes to drag a little. It definitely isn't enough to keep me from coming back for more, I can definitely see me reaching for this gem often. I can't compare the holo effect to other linear holos, as this is my first go-around. I am excited to try layering with this because it isn't as brown/tan as I would have hoped.

Shown Here :
Color Club - Cherubic (2 thin coats)
Seche Vite



 Sometimes I can't tell if my nails are crooked or curling... or if its just the shape of my small (size 4 ring finger) hands that cause the nails to look this way. Either way, it unnerves me to no end.

 Have you gotten any of the Halo Hues Collection? Do you have any tips on nail shaping for me? Do you think maybe its just my fingers that are crooked? Ha!

*The items in this post were purchased by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment